- 500 grams minced beef or mince your own
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 brown onion peeled and quartered
- 1 Capsicum - red. Seeded and cut into 6 pieces
- 1 teaspoon Fresh or dried chilli, Your choice
- 1 heaped tablespoons YIAH tomato and herbs
- 40 g Evoo
- 1 heaped tablespoons vegetable stock concentrate
- 30 g Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 400 g Chopped tin tomato
- 400 g Passata
- 200 g water
- 100 g Speck ( sliced into thin cubes), Or 4 rashes of bacon sliced into thin cubes
- 2 Bay leaves dried
- Salt and pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop garlic, onion and capsicum, chilli into TMX bowl- 6 sec- Speed 5 ( you want these ingredients left chunky) Scrape down bowl
Add speck, YIAH herbs and olive oil, sauté 4 mins - 100 degree 1
Add stock, Worcestershire Sauce, tin tomato, tomato paste and mince to TMX bowl. Cook 10min - Varoma 1.5
Add Passata, Water, bay leaves and a generous amount of Salt and pepper TMX bowl and Cook 15 mins - Varoma 2.
Make sure pasta is cooking.
Serve with Parmesan cheese
Suitable for freezing
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- TIPSY TART (a,k.a - Cape Brandy Pudding)
- More Again Risotto
- Vegan Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding
- Salted caramel & meringue tart
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Gluten Free Spiced Fruit Loaf
- Lebanese Eid Biscuit Kaak Alkhamees Mr2od Ka'ak Black Seed
- Vegan vanilla cake