- 500 g mince
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 brown onion
- 1 tablespoon mixed herbs (dried)
- 40 grams olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 20 g Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 can tomato soup
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pour yourself a glass of red wine
Add garlic and chop 3 SEC - SPD 7
Add onion and chop 3 SEC - SPD 5
Add mixed herbs and oil, saute 2 MIN - 100 DEG - - SPD 1
Add stock, Worcestershire sauce, can tomatoes and tomato paste to TMX bowl.
Insert basket in TMX bowl and add mince to basket.
Cook 10 MIN - VAROMA - - SPD 1.5
Remove basket with mince and add can of tomato soup to TMX bowl. Use spatula to break up mince in basket and then insert basket with mince into TMX and cook 15 MIN - VAROMA - - SPD 2
Tip mince into sauce and cook 5 MIN - VAROMA - - SPD
Serve on bed of pasta and top with grated cheddar cheese
This is my children's favourite Bolognese
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Quick Noodles
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Hillbilly's Special Non Fried Rice
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Tuna Risotto
- Jude's Mac N Cheese
- Beef and vegetable stew
- mayo egg free
- Parmigiana Sauce
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- Spinach Balls
- CITRUS HOMMUS (with Essential Oils)
- Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siu)
- Variation Creamy beef curry with cauliflower rice
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon