- 800 gram chicken breasts, approx 4 breasts
- 60 gram lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp Oragano
- 100 grams Sundried Tomato, strips
- 2 tablespoon Fish Sause
- 2 clove garlic
- 1/2 red onion
- 150 gram baby spinach
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 150 gram feta
- 45 gram Walnuts pieces, or pecans
- 60 gram Parmesan cheese, grated
- 60 gram cream
- 50 gram oil
Recipe is created for
Slice each chicken breast into Bit size peices . Combine lemon juice,Fish Sause, paprika and oragano in a bowl; add chicken and marinate for approx 30 minutes.
While chicken is marinating move onto making sauce.
Place 1 litre warm water into TM bowl.
Place marinated chicken into the varoma dish and set into position. Cook for 20-25 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 2, turning once during cooking.
While chicken is cooking, cook spaghetti on stove so it is all ready at some time.
Place chicken and spaghetti into thermoserver with sauce and toss to combine. Let it stand for 5 minutes, the sauce will thicken and coat the spaghetti.
Serve with extra grated parmesan cheese.
COOKING CHICKEN AND SPAGHETTI
You could add some zucchini or other vegies into the sauce after you have chopped the onion and saute for 4-5 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Banana and white chocolate brownies