THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 clove garlic
- 1/2 --- red onion
- 1 chorizo sausage
- 250 g arborio rice
- 100 g white wine
- 120 g sliced mushrooms
- 800 g water
- 300 g Diced chicken breast or thigh
- 5 anchovies
- 2 tablespoon TMX vege stock concentrate
- 20 g oil
- 70 g parmesan
- 12 Baby Spinach Leaves
Recipe is created for
Grate parmesan 10 sec/sp 9. Set aside.
Chop garlic, onion and chorizo for 4sec/sp 5 Add oil and saute 5 min/100/sp 1
Add rice and wine and cook 3 min/100/"Counter-clockwise operation" sp 1
Add remining ingredients and cook for 17 min/100 deg/"Counter-clockwise operation" /sp 1
Stir through parmesan and spinach leaves and allow to rest in ThermoServer for 3-4 minutes before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni