THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 clove garlic
- 1/2 --- red onion
- 1 chorizo sausage
- 250 g arborio rice
- 100 g white wine
- 120 g sliced mushrooms
- 800 g water
- 300 g Diced chicken breast or thigh
- 5 anchovies
- 2 tablespoon TMX vege stock concentrate
- 20 g oil
- 70 g parmesan
- 12 Baby Spinach Leaves
8Recipe is created for
Grate parmesan 10 sec/sp 9. Set aside.
Chop garlic, onion and chorizo for 4sec/sp 5 Add oil and saute 5 min/100/sp 1
Add rice and wine and cook 3 min/100/ sp 1
Add remining ingredients and cook for 17 min/100 deg//sp 1
Stir through parmesan and spinach leaves and allow to rest in ThermoServer for 3-4 minutes before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Jaffa Truffles
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Green Smoothie Muffins