THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 60 g parmesan cheese cubed
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 clove garlic, or 1 tspn minced garlic
- handful of parsley
- 50 g olive oil
- 400 g arborio rice
- 2 tbsp TM Veg Stock Concentrate
- 1000 g water (or whatever takes you to the fill line)
- 300 g Chicken Thighs diced, or breast if you prefer
- 240 g Bacon diced
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place the parmesan into TM bowl & pulverise for 10 seconds Speed 9. Set aside.
Place onion, garlic & parsley & chop for 3 sec on speed 6-7.
Add oil & bacon & saute for 2 mins at 100oC on Reverse + speed 1 with MC off.
Insert Butterfly. Add rice & 100g of the water into bowl & saute for 2 mins at 100oC on Reverse [counterclock + speed soft.
Add stock & remaining water (make sure you only fill upto the fill line on the TM bowl!) and cook for 14 mins at 100oC on Reverse + speed soft.
Add in Chicken and cook for a futher 9 mins At 100oC on Reverse + speed soft with MC out.
Pour into Thermoserver and stir through parmesan. Allow to rest for around 8 mins.
Accessories you need
Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste as desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Chorizo Risotto
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Passata Sauce