- 1 portion Fresh Fettucine, from BCB
- 1700 grams water
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste, from BCB
- 40 grams Parmesan cheese, Cut into pieces
- 2 --- chicken breasts, chopped into 2-3cm pieces
- 1.5 tablespoons fresh basil pesto, from BCB
- 400 grams cream
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Blitz parmesan cheese on 10 seconds/ sp10. Set aside. Rinse and clean mixing bowl.
2. Place water and vegetable stock paste into mixing bowl. Please Chicken in varoma, season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook for 16 minutes/ varoma/ sp1.
3. Insert simmering basket. Place fettucine in simmering basket. Cook for further 3 minutes / 100 degrees / sp 1.
4. Discard water in bowl. Set pasta aside in thermoserver. Add cooked chicken, cream and pesto to bowl. Cook for 4 minutes/ 98 degrees / .
5. Add paremesan and pasta 1 minute / 98 degrees / .
6. Serve with extra parmesan, to taste.
Creamy Chicken and Basil Fettuccine
Accessories you need
To save time, use pre-cooked chicken.
For extra flavour, lightly grill chicken pieces first.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice