- 1 portion Fresh Fettucine, from BCB
- 1700 grams water
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste, from BCB
- 40 grams Parmesan cheese, Cut into pieces
- 2 --- chicken breasts, chopped into 2-3cm pieces
- 1.5 tablespoons fresh basil pesto, from BCB
- 400 grams cream
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Blitz parmesan cheese on 10 seconds/ sp10. Set aside. Rinse and clean mixing bowl.
2. Place water and vegetable stock paste into mixing bowl. Please Chicken in varoma, season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook for 16 minutes/ varoma/ sp1.
3. Insert simmering basket. Place fettucine in simmering basket. Cook for further 3 minutes / 100 degrees / sp 1.
4. Discard water in bowl. Set pasta aside in thermoserver. Add cooked chicken, cream and pesto to bowl. Cook for 4 minutes/ 98 degrees / .
5. Add paremesan and pasta 1 minute / 98 degrees / .
6. Serve with extra parmesan, to taste.
Creamy Chicken and Basil Fettuccine
To save time, use pre-cooked chicken.
For extra flavour, lightly grill chicken pieces first.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Caitys chutney
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Mint lemonade
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH