- 1 portion Fresh Fettucine, from BCB
- 1700 grams water
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste, from BCB
- 40 grams Parmesan cheese, Cut into pieces
- 2 --- chicken breasts, chopped into 2-3cm pieces
- 1.5 tablespoons fresh basil pesto, from BCB
- 400 grams cream
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Blitz parmesan cheese on 10 seconds/ sp10. Set aside. Rinse and clean mixing bowl.
2. Place water and vegetable stock paste into mixing bowl. Please Chicken in varoma, season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook for 16 minutes/ varoma/ sp1.
3. Insert simmering basket. Place fettucine in simmering basket. Cook for further 3 minutes / 100 degrees / sp 1.
4. Discard water in bowl. Set pasta aside in thermoserver. Add cooked chicken, cream and pesto to bowl. Cook for 4 minutes/ 98 degrees / .
5. Add paremesan and pasta 1 minute / 98 degrees / .
6. Serve with extra parmesan, to taste.
Creamy Chicken and Basil Fettuccine
To save time, use pre-cooked chicken.
For extra flavour, lightly grill chicken pieces first.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls