- 30 grams basil leaf
- 120 grams Cashew Nuts (RAW)
- 15 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 65 grams Parmasen Cheese
- 1000 grams Sliced Chicken Breast, 7cm long and 4cm thick
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Stock Paste (BCB)
- 600 bottle full cream
- 100 grams water
- 1 pinch salt
- 400 grams pasta, Do not cook
1h 0minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1.Add all ingredients into the bowl 10 Sec/ Speed 7
(add a little more time if need be)
2. Set aside in another bowl
1. Place 1000g Chicken in bowl 4min / 120 /
2. Add 2TS Veg stock, 100g Water and a bottle of cream to chicken 13min / 120 /
3.Add 400g (not cooked) paste (i also use Gluten free pasta) in to bowl with no MC (place simmering basket on top of lid 12min / 120 /
4.Add the pesto to the chicken 30sec / (add more time if needed)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta