- 60 g Block Parmesan Cheese, cubed
- 60 g Mozzarella Cheese, cubed
- 3-4 spring onions
- 6-8 parsley sprigs, leaves only
- 1 red chilli
- 2 litres Boiling water
- 300 g rice, of choice
- 6-8 cloves garlic, peeled, to taste
- 20 g olive oil
- 20 g Butter
- 1400 g Boiling water
- 2-3 tbsp TM Vegetable stock paste, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 small Cauliflower, broken into florets
- 125 g Milk or cream
- salt, to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place Parmesan cheese into TM bowl, grate 10 seconds speed 8 and set aside.
2. Place Mozzarella cheese into TM bowl, grate 3-4 seconds speed 8 and set aside with Parmesan cheese.
3. Place spring onions, parsley and chilli into TM bowl, chop 2-3 seconds speed 7 and set aside.
4. Weigh 750g boiling water into TM bowl and tip remaining boiling water into ThermoServer, cover and set aside.
5. Bring water in TM bowl back to boil, 2 minutes 100 deg. speed 1, add rice and return to boil on reverse 2 minutes 100 deg. speed 2.
6. Tip water from ThermoServer into sink and tip contents of TM bowl into ThermoServer, cover and set aside 10-15 minutes to complete cooking.
7. Add garlic to dry TM bowl, chop 2-3 seconds speed 7, scrape down, add oil and butter and saute 3 minutes Varoma temp. speed 1.
8. Add 1400g boiling water, Vegetable Stock Paste, pepper to taste and cauliflower and cook on reverse 10-15 minutes 100 deg. speed 1, until tender.
9. Using TM basket strain and reserve vegetable stock, retaining cauliflower in TM bowl.
10. Add milk or cream and puree for up to 1 minute by gradually turning speed to 9 until a smooth consistency is achieved.
11. Add 3/4 of the cheeses and the chopped herb mixture and mix 10 seconds speed 3. Taste and adjust seasonings.
12. Add to cooked rice in ThermoServer, mix well, sprinkle with remaining cheese and serve immediately.
Accessories you need
Vegetable stock strained after cooking cauliflower can be frozen, used as stock for risotto or a base for soups.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- DATE DOUGHNUTS with Spiced Sugar
- TZATZIKI (Yoghurt Cucumber Dip)
- Roast Garlic & Butternut Pumpkin 'Hummus'
- GARLIC & PARSLEY RISOTTO
- Curried Parsnip Pie
- Stir Fried Parsnips
- Parsnip Potato Bake
- Tasty Parsnip Mash
- BRUSSELS SPROUT 'CAKE'
- Brussel Sprouts in 7 Spice Broth
- BRUSSELS SPROUTS SAFFRON RISOTTO
- SILVERBEET PANCETTA CALZONE
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- Savoury Scones
- Pumpkin Scones
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Variation Banana Muffins
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)