- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 80 g brown onion, peeled and cut in half
- 1-2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 8 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 120 g zucchini, cut into pieces
- 30 g olive oil
- 400 g Roma tomatoes, cut into quarters (ripe is best)
- 270 g water
- 200 g pure cream
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste, See BCB for recipe
- 250 g Dried Fettucine, broken into halves
- 150 g Hot Smoked Salmon, broken into pieces
1. Place parmesan cheese into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9
Transfer into another dish and set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl (don’t want to bake the parmesan onto the bowl)
2. Place brown onion, garlic, and parsley into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7 . Scrape down side of mixing bowl with spatula.
3. Add zucchini and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down side of mixing bowl with spatula.
4. Add olive oil and saute 3 min/ 120 deg/speed 1.
5. Add tomatoes, water, cream and vegetable stock paste and cook 10 min/100 deg/speed 1.
6. Add dried fettucine and hot smoked salmon and mix well with spatula to make sure all pasta is completely covered by the sauce. Cook 7 min/100 deg/ speed .
7. Transfer into thermoserver, Using the spatula, combine with reserved parmesan cheese and let sit for 5 minutes.
· Can use 400g tin tomatoes, reduce water to 250g to allow for extra liquid
· For extra flavour add 20g capers (drained) when adding the hot smoked salmon
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- mint sauce tm5
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Green wellness juice
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins