- 40 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 onion, quartered
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 6 sprig parsley
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 100 grams bacon, chopped
- 100 grams mushrooms, chopped
- 40 grams oil
- 60 grams white wine
- 250 grams water
- 210 grams cream
- 1 tablespoon veg or chicken stock
- 300 grams Dried Pasta, (i used penne)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1, Grate parmesan cheese 10 sec/Speed 9, set aside in thermoserver
2, Place onion,garlic, parsley, carrot into bowl, 3 sec/speed 7
3, add bacon and mushroomand oil and saute 4 mins/120 degrees/speed soft / reverse
4, add water, wine, cream, stock and cook 10 minutes/90 degrees/reverse, soft speed
5, add dried pasta and mix well to make sure pasta is under the liquid. cook 7-10 minutes/90 degrees/reverse/ soft speed.
Time is dependant on how long it says you pasta needs.
When done add to thermoserver, mix around to incorporate parmesan and leave to rest 5 minutes before eating.
You can add anything you like and have the bacon and mushrooms or go without.
I jut made with 350g chopeped chicken breat added with the bacon and mushrooms, wow it was good.. family raving!
Delicious cold also as a take to work lunch.
If i want a larger meal, 500gm pasta packet, i do the pasta in the thermoserver, het thermoserver up with a litle boiling water, then tip out, add pasta, cover with boiling water, put lid on and leave for however long it says on the pasta packet, after that time, drain water and add sauce from thermomix and mix together
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Not So Tinned Spaghetti
- Mac n Cheeky
- Creamy Prawn Risotto with Lemon, Garlic & Snowpeas
- Tomato, Bacon and Spinach Risotto
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit