- 3 cloves garlic
- 50 g Olive Oil.
- 300 g Aborio Rice
- 350 g butternut pumpkin, Cubed into 2cm pieces
- 1 can Sweet corn kernals, drained
- 150 g full fat cream
- 3 heaped tablespoons Stock Concerntrate
- 1 litre Vegatable stock
1. Put garlic clove in TM and blend 3sec/sp 7.
2. Scrape down sides ADD Butterfly Olive oil, Aborio Rice. 3mins/100 degrees/ SP 1.
3. REMOVE BUTTERFLY. add stock concerntrate, pumpkin, sweet corn kernals, veg stock liquard. 17mins/100 degrees//.
4. Pour into thermoserver (it should be "soup like" ) let stand until almost all liquard is absorbed, then add full fat cream. let stand for a futhur 5 mins.
Serve and season with salt and pepper if desired.
Creamy Pumpkin and Sweetcorn Risotto
Can add shredded pre brought BBQ chicken
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Variation Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Thai Sweet Chilli sauce
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Pasta-less Lasagne