- 1 brown onion
- 1 clove garlic
- Handful Spinach Leaves
- 65 grams sundried tomato
- 4 bacon rashers, fat removed, chopped
- 30 grams olive oil
- 300 grams water
- 200 grams Pouring Cream
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 250 grams pasta
- Parmesan cheese, to serve
1. Place onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop on speed 7 for 3 seconds. Scrape side of bowl.
2. Add sundried tomato and spinach leaves and chop at speed 5 for 3 seconds. Scrape side of bowl.
3. Add olive oil and bacon. Saute for 3 minutes at 100 degrees at speed 1.
4. Add water, cream, vegetable stock and pasta. Make sure pasta is submerged in liquid. Cook for 10-12 minutes at 100 degrees, reverse soft speed .
5. Sprinkle with parmesan and serve.
If you like a thicker sauce, you can add a spoonful of plain flour when you add the bacon.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce