- 1 brown onion
- 1 clove garlic
- Handful Spinach Leaves
- 65 grams sundried tomato
- 4 bacon rashers, fat removed, chopped
- 30 grams olive oil
- 300 grams water
- 200 grams Pouring Cream
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 250 grams pasta
- Parmesan cheese, to serve
1. Place onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop on speed 7 for 3 seconds. Scrape side of bowl.
2. Add sundried tomato and spinach leaves and chop at speed 5 for 3 seconds. Scrape side of bowl.
3. Add olive oil and bacon. Saute for 3 minutes at 100 degrees at speed 1.
4. Add water, cream, vegetable stock and pasta. Make sure pasta is submerged in liquid. Cook for 10-12 minutes at 100 degrees, reverse soft speed .
5. Sprinkle with parmesan and serve.
If you like a thicker sauce, you can add a spoonful of plain flour when you add the bacon.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheats kousa
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Left Over Porridge Bread
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- English muffins