- 40 grams Parmesan cheese, fresh, cubed
- 400 grams Angel Hair Pasta
- 250 grams broccoli florets
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 onion, peeled, halved
- 3 Zucchinis
- 250 grams thickened cream
- 200 grams Baby Spinach Leaves
- cracked pepper, to season
- 250 grams short cut bacon, thick strips
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cook pasta to packet directions.
If cooking on stovetop, add broccoli florets in last two minutes of cooking.
I like to add boiling water & the broccoli to my Thermoserver, add pasta and close lid and leave it. It should be cooked by the time the sauce has cooked.
Once cooked, drain and place into Thermoserver or large bowl on top of baby spinach leaves.
Add parmesan cheese to bowl- 10 sec/sp 9 to grate. Set aside
Trim zuchinni and cut into thirds. Turbo .5 secs. Set aside
Add onion & garlic- 3 sec/ sp 7
Add bacon- saute 5 mins/100 deg//
Add zucchini- saute 3 mins/100 deg//
Add cream- cook 2 mins/100 deg//
Pour sauce on top of prepared pasta in the Thermoserver, sprinkle parmesan cheese and stir through. Leave to stand for about 5 mins before seasoning to taste and serving.
Creamy Zucchini & Bacon Sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption