- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 1 tablespoon mixed herbs (dried)
- 40 g Evoo
- 1000 g Beef mince, (or make your own in the TM)
- 1 tablespoon powdered beef stock
- 20 g Worcestershire sauce
- 90 g Steak Sauce
- 500 g can of tomato soup, (Rosella brand works well)
- 1 packet dried spaghetti, (or other type of pasta of choice)
Recipe is created for
If mincing own meat do this first and set aside
ALSO If cooking pasta in the TM do this first and keep hot in Thermoserver
Add garlic and chop 3 SEC - SPD 7
Add onion and chop 1 SEC - SPD 5
Add mixed herbs and EVOO and saute 2 MIN - 100 DEG - "Counter-clockwise operation" - SPD 1
Add stock and sauces (NOT the soup) and cook 10 MIN - VAROMA - "Counter-clockwise operation" - SPD 1.5 with MC off and internal basket in place.
While this is cooking add the mince to the basket on top.
Add can of tomato soup and insert basket with mince into the jug and cook 20 MIN - VAROMA - "Counter-clockwise operation" - SPD 2
Tip mince into sauce and cook 5 MIN - VAROMA - "Counter-clockwise operation" - SPD "Gentle stir setting" with MC off and internal basket in place.
Serve on bed of pasta and top with grated cheddar cheese
Best bolognese sauce EVER!
Accessories you need
I am unsure of the origin of this recipe but my mother has been making this for years and it is my absolute favorite meal of all time - nothing beats my mum's spaghetti bolognese in my opinion!
Most people say it is even better the next day combined with the pasta but I love it either way!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- All Green Stock Powder
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Recco Classico
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Creamy Bacon Thyme Sauce
- Pasta with spicy tomato sauce
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Vegan Dhal Tadka