- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 1 tablespoon mixed herbs (dried)
- 40 g Evoo
- 1000 g Beef mince, (or make your own in the TM)
- 1 tablespoon powdered beef stock
- 20 g Worcestershire sauce
- 90 g Steak Sauce
- 500 g can of tomato soup, (Rosella brand works well)
- 1 packet dried spaghetti, (or other type of pasta of choice)
Recipe is created for
If mincing own meat do this first and set aside
ALSO If cooking pasta in the TM do this first and keep hot in Thermoserver
Add garlic and chop 3 SEC - SPD 7
Add onion and chop 1 SEC - SPD 5
Add mixed herbs and EVOO and saute 2 MIN - 100 DEG - - SPD 1
Add stock and sauces (NOT the soup) and cook 10 MIN - VAROMA - - SPD 1.5 with MC off and internal basket in place.
While this is cooking add the mince to the basket on top.
Add can of tomato soup and insert basket with mince into the jug and cook 20 MIN - VAROMA - - SPD 2
Tip mince into sauce and cook 5 MIN - VAROMA - - SPD with MC off and internal basket in place.
Serve on bed of pasta and top with grated cheddar cheese
Best bolognese sauce EVER!
I am unsure of the origin of this recipe but my mother has been making this for years and it is my absolute favorite meal of all time - nothing beats my mum's spaghetti bolognese in my opinion!
Most people say it is even better the next day combined with the pasta but I love it either way!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption