- 1200 grams filtered water, Pre Boil Kettle to speed up cooking
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt, Optional
- 500 grams Dried Macaroni Pasta
- 500 grams Full Cream Milk fresh
- 120 grams Grated Tasty Cheese
- 60 grams Grated Parmesan
- 50 grams plain flour
- 40 grams Butter
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Stock - TMX
- 1/2 teaspoon English mustard
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place water into mixing bowl and bring to the boil (if pre boiled go to next step)
10-12min / 100°C / speed 1
Add salt (if using) and dried macaroni through the hole in the mixing bowl lid and cook
time indicated on pasta packet / 100°C / reverse / speed 1, or until al dente.
Drain and set aside in pre heated thermoserver
Add all ingredients to the mixing bowl as listed and cook
9 min/ 90°C/speed 3 or longer depending on thickness of sauce required
Combine cooked pasta and cheesy sauce in thermoserver and serve
Peas carrot and corn can be added to the pasta cooking step for an added veg hit add and extra couple of minutes to cook through. Canned tuna can be added to the cheesy sauce add a minute to the cooking time and stir through on reverse Veiw my other recipes at //www.recipecommunity.com.au/user/99230/myrecipes/allAnd come and say hi at //www.facebook.com/rainbowinmykitchen
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cardamom and Rye Artisan Bread Loaf TM5 & TM31
- Try Our Thermomix ANZAC Cookies
- Cookie Dough Press Almond Biscuits TM5 & TM31
- Our Tuckshop Pikelets Pancakes at Home TM5 and TM31
- Nanny's Malt & Sultana Biscuits
- Ruth's Thermomix Tin White Sandwich Bread Loaf TM5 TM31
- Little Lamington Style Iced Sweet Buns TM5 TM31
- Little Lunchbox Sweet Iced Buns - Cream Buns TM5 TM31
- Our Daily Bread TM5 & TM31 White Bread Loaf
- Choc Rasberry Bubble Bars
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad