- 100 g Mararoni
- 100 g water
- 100 g Milk
- 30 g cheese
- 30 g frozen spinach leaves
- 100 g Puree Vegies, such as pumkpin, sweet potato or carrot
- 1/4 teaspoons salt, do not add salt for young children
- Add macaroni, water and milk to TM bowl. Cook for 10 mins, temp 90, reverse speed 1.
- Add 30gm cheese, vegi puree and fozen spinach. Cook for 5 mins, temp 90, reverse speed 1.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Lamb Shanks
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake