- 300 g Macaroni Pasta
- 45 g Parmesan cheese, cut into 2cm pieces
- 100 g tasty cheddar cheese, cut into 2cm pieces
- 40 g Butter
- 15 g Gluten free plain flour, regular flour is fine too
- 275 g Milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard, optional
- 1/2 tsp paprika, optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1) Get your pasta on the boil on the stovetop, add salt and a good splash of olive oil to water. Drain when al dente, and add to your thermoserver, or casserole dish with a lid, to keep warm.
While your pasta is boiling, time to make the sauce!
2) Place the cubed tasty and parmesan cheese into your bowl and grate for 10SECS on SPD10.
3) Add the butter, plain flour, milk, salt and pepper, Dijon mustard and paprika if using, into your bowl and cook for 7MINS at 80 DEGREES on SPD4.
Once finished use immediately, and pour sauce all over the pasta and mix through to coat the little elbows in lots of gooey cheesy sauce 🤤🤤
Serve and dive in 🙌🏻
Accessories you need
You can add some broccoli to the pot of pasta for the kids, you could even add in some bacon or whatever else you like to have with your Mac~n~Cheese. I personally love it all on its own....while I’m off hiding in a corner 🤣
This cheese sauce can also be used for anything from your lasagne, jacket potatoes, fish, veggies, pasta dishes, and silverside (corned beef).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Hunker Begendi
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan