- 200-400 g rice
- 900 g water
- 1 heaped tsp salt
- 25 g oil
Recipe is created for
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Side dish Starter Afternoon tea Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Chinese Indian Indonesian Japanese Thai Vietnamese Taiwanese Cooking for 2 person Cooking for elderly people Cooking for large family Cooking for single person Cooking for students Pantry Easy Low budget Natural Quick Asian Australian Caribbean Mid East Steam cooking Rice dish
- 1. Weigh out the rice into the TM basket.
2. Rinse the rice under running water to remove the starch.
3. Place water, salt and oil into TM bowl and place basket containing rice on top.
4. With TM measuring cup on, steam rice for 25 minutes Varoma speed 4.
Accessories you need
The addition of oil help to keep the grains separated, it also helps the rice to come out of the basket really easily which means clean up is a breeze!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Lebanese bread (pocket pita)
- Apple Tea cake
- Apple slice
- Onion gravy
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets
- Banana pancakes/fritters
- Corned meat (beef) and vegetable fritters
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Curried mince with rice
- DF, GF, RSF School Muesli Bars
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Pecan Pie
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Melting Moments
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Raisin bread
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie