THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 3 onions, large, cut into halves
- 6 clove garlic
- 50 g oil, for sauteing
- 800 g Canned crushed tomatoes, (2 cans)
- 1 tsp salt, adjust to taste - if you are use to store bought sauces you are best to start with the full tsp and reduce each time you make it)
- 10 basil leaves fresh
- 500 g mince beef, homemade or store bought
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. place onion, garlic, and oil into mixing bowl and chop 5sec/sp5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and saute 5min/120deg/sp1.
2. Add tomatoes, salt and basil to mixing bowl.
3. insert simmering basket, add mince to simmering basket and cook 20min/100deg/sp2.
4. check mince is cooked through (put on for longer if needed) and transfer mince into mix bowl.
5. mix sauce and mince 4sec//sp4 to combine.
serve hot or freeze in portions for a quick easy dinner.
Suitable for TM31 using Varoma temp to sauté onion and garlic.
Serve sauce with your favourite pasta (can be gluten free).
Can be frozen in portions
You could cut down on an onion and add additional veggies if you like.
I keep grated cheese (200g cubed, grate 5-6sec/sp6) in the freezer in zip lock bags so will sometimes add grated cheese over the top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- 15 second Berrylicious muffins
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls