- 135 g Tasty cheese
- 70 g parmesen cheese
- 45 g flour
- 45 g Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 500 g Milk
- 3 tablespoon Tomato Relish (TM Recipe) or Tomato Sauce
- 1 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- 500 g dried macaroni
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Boil water for Pasta and add a pinch of salt to the water. When the water is boiling, add in your 500g of dried Macaroni
2. Cheese Sauce: Add Parmesan and Taste cheeses to thermomix and grate at 5 second on speed 8.
3. Add the remaining ingredients into the thermomix and cook for 9 minutes, 90 degrees on speed 2.
4. Drain the cooked pasta and place back into the saucepan. When the cheese sauce is finished, pour into saucepan gently mix.
COMPLETE!! I hope you enjoy. Feel free to double this recipe for left overs.
For those who like beef and onion in their Macaroni, sautee onion in olive oil, adding and browning the beef and tossing it in at the end Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Quick Noodles