- 500 g mince, (lamb, pork, beef etc.)
- 2 onions, medium sized
- 1 garlic clove
- 1.5 level tbsp Oregano (dry)
- 1 level tsp Cummin Ground
- 1 level tsp corriander ground, (Optional)
- 1 tbsp beef stock
- 100 g feta
- 1 egg
- 50 g breadcrumbs
- 2 Tins of Diced Tomatos
- 50 g red wine
- 50 g tomato paste
- 1 tsp Coconut sugar
- 20 g olive oil
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place one onion in the mixing bowl. Place lid on. Chop 3sec/sp5.
- Add mince, oregano, cummin, corriander, feta, egg, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper into the mixxing bowl. Turbo 2 seconds 3 times or untill all ingrediants combined.
- Roll the mixture into small golf ball size pieces and place in the steaming basket. Set the steaming basket aside.
- Wash bowl.
- Add one onion and garlic into the mixing bowl. Chop 3sec/sp6. (if you want to add hidden veggies this is the step to do it).
- Add olive oil and cook 5min/100C/Sp2.
- Add diced tomatos, red wine, tomato paste, beef stock, coconut sugar, salt and pepper.
- Place steaming basket with the meatballs in the bowl. Place lid on and cook for 25 mins/Veroma/Sp2.
Serve with a side of your liking (vegetti, pasta, rice etc.)
If you are serving with cauliflour rice or vegetti you can place it in the veroma for the last 15-20 minutes of the cooking time. Enjoy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- KETO cloud bread
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise