- 80 grams parmesan, plus extra for serving
- 1 small onion, Halved
- 3 stalk shallots, Trimmed 3-4 cms
- 4 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 20 grams olive oil
- 300 grams Smoked Streaky Bacon, Diced or cut in small strips
- 200 grams mushroom, field, Sliced
- 2 level tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 850 grams Boiling water
- 450 grams cream
- 400 grams dried fettuccine pasta
- 2 eggs
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- If needing to grate your Parmesan place in bowl and mill for 5-10 second speed 8, remove and set aside for later.
- Place shallots, onion and garlic in bowl and chop 3 seconds speed 5, repeat if necessary
- Add bacon and mushrooms and stock paste cook 10 minutes, varoma, speed 1, reverse, MC off
- Add water and pasta to bowl and cook 10 minutes, 100degrees, speed 1, reverse, MC off
- Add boiling water to your thermoserver to preheat it.
- Add cream to bowl, cook 5 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1, reverse, MC off
- Remove water from thermoserver and place pasta mixture in add Parmesan cheese and whisk the two eggs and quickly add to pasta mixture stirring through to cook but not scramble the eggs.
- Serve with pepper and extra Parmesan cheese
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free