- 150 g skinless chicken thigh fillets, diced
- 120 g bacon, diced
- 1 chorizo, sliced
- 100 g parmesan, cut into chunks
- 3 tsp garlic paste
- 40 g olive oil
- 100 g dry white wine
- 100 g broccoli, cut roughly
- 2 zucchini, cut ends off and into thirds
- 200 g arborio rice
- 420 g water
- 2 tsp Vegetable stock paste
- 50 g Frozen baby peas
- 1 lemons, sliced into sections
- 1.5 tsp pepper, black, ground
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add parmesan and grate 8 Seconds, Speed 8. MC On.
2. Set aside.
3. Add zucchini and broccoli to the mix bowl. Chop 8 Seconds, Speed 4. MC On. (Scrape mixing bowl and repeat if required.)
4. Add garlic paste, chorizo, bacon, chicken and olive oil to the mixing bowl.
5. Saute Reverse for 3 minutes, Varoma, Speed 1. MC Off.
6. Add arborio rice and wine to the mixing bowl and combine with other ingredients using spatula.
7. Saute Reverse 2 minutes, Varoma, Speed 1. MC Off.
8. Scrape sides of bowl. Add stock paste, pepper and water, stir in using spatula to loosen rice.
9. Cook Reverse 18 minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 1. Replace MC with steaming basket.
10. Place in thermoserver, stir in baby peas and parmesan and let stand for 10 minutes.
11. Before serving squeeze over lemon and add an extra sprinkle of cracked black pepper.
If you prefer your meats browned, you can brown leave them out in step 4. Brown them in a pan during steps 4-9. Add them in for the last 8 Minutes of step 9 so the flavour infuses through the rest of the dish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Basil Pesto
- Bacon and caramelised onion puffs
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Caitys chutney
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Mint lemonade
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing