- 150 g skinless chicken thigh fillets, diced
- 120 g bacon, diced
- 1 chorizo, sliced
- 100 g parmesan, cut into chunks
- 3 tsp garlic paste
- 40 g olive oil
- 100 g dry white wine
- 100 g broccoli, cut roughly
- 2 zucchini, cut ends off and into thirds
- 200 g arborio rice
- 420 g water
- 2 tsp Vegetable stock paste
- 50 g Frozen baby peas
- 1 lemons, sliced into sections
- 1.5 tsp pepper, black, ground
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add parmesan and grate 8 Seconds, Speed 8. MC On.
2. Set aside.
3. Add zucchini and broccoli to the mix bowl. Chop 8 Seconds, Speed 4.MC On. (Scrape mixing bowl and repeat if required.)
4. Add garlic paste, chorizo, bacon, chicken and olive oil to the mixing bowl.
5. Saute Reverse for 3 minutes, Varoma, Speed 1. MC Off.
6. Add arborio rice and wine to the mixing bowl and combine with other ingredients using spatula.
7. Saute Reverse 2 minutes, Varoma, Speed 1. MC Off.
8. Scrape sides of bowl. Add stock paste, pepper and water, stir in using spatula to loosen rice.
9. Cook Reverse 18 minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 1.Replace MC with steaming basket.
10. Place in thermoserver, stir in baby peas and parmesan and let stand for 10 minutes.
11. Before serving squeeze over lemon and add an extra sprinkle of cracked black pepper.
Accessories you need
If you prefer your meats browned, you can brown leave them out in step 4. Brown them in a pan during steps 4-9. Add them in for the last 8 Minutes of step 9 so the flavour infuses through the rest of the dish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Quince conserve
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk