- 500g spaghetti number 3
- 50g Parmesan cheese
- 1400g water
- 80g oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- small handful of parsley
- 50g white wine
- 2tbs TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 100g sliced italian dry sausages, hot or mild
- 100g sliced mushrooms
- handful of sliced olives
- Handful of Baby Spinach leaves
8Recipe is created for
Place parmesan cheese into TM bowl and grate for 10 seconds on speed 10. Set aside and rinse cheese from bowl.
Place water in TM bowl and cook for 11 minutes on SPEED 1 to bring to the boil.
Break spaghetti in half and place in the bowl. Cook for 10 minutes at 100 degrees in REVERSE +SPEED SOFT.
Place 20g of oil in the water for spaghetti to cook freely and occasionally stir through the hole.
Strain the spaghetti and pour over the baby spinach leaves in the server.
Remove butterfly and clean TM bowl and then add the garlic and parsley and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add the mushrooms, olives, sausages and 40 g of oil and sauté for 5 minutes at 100 degrees on SPEED 1.
Add wine and stock and sauté for 2 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.
Pour over spaghetti and sprinkle cheese and cracked pepper(optional) stir and serve immediately.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Caitys chutney
- Caramelised onion jam
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Mint lemonade
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing