- 500g spaghetti number 3
- 50g Parmesan cheese
- 1400g water
- 80g oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- small handful of parsley
- 50g white wine
- 2tbs TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 100g sliced italian dry sausages, hot or mild
- 100g sliced mushrooms
- handful of sliced olives
- Handful of Baby Spinach leaves
Recipe is created for
Place parmesan cheese into TM bowl and grate for 10 seconds on speed 10. Set aside and rinse cheese from bowl.
Place water in TM bowl and cook for 11 minutes on SPEED 1 to bring to the boil.
Break spaghetti in half and place in the bowl. Cook for 10 minutes at 100 degrees in REVERSE +SPEED SOFT.
Place 20g of oil in the water for spaghetti to cook freely and occasionally stir through the hole.
Strain the spaghetti and pour over the baby spinach leaves in the server.
Remove butterfly and clean TM bowl and then add the garlic and parsley and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add the mushrooms, olives, sausages and 40 g of oil and sauté for 5 minutes at 100 degrees on SPEED 1.
Add wine and stock and sauté for 2 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.
Pour over spaghetti and sprinkle cheese and cracked pepper(optional) stir and serve immediately.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma