- 500 grams Gluten Free Pasta, tubes, shells or twists
- 750 grams soy milk or almond milk, gluten free
- 60 grams melted butter or dairy free margarine, nutalex
- 85 grams Corn Flour, coles brand is gluten free
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Parsley Flakes, use fresh if you have it
- 50 grams Cup diced ham or bacon
- 150 grams grated cheese, of your choice.
- 1 pinch pepper
Place all the ingredients apart from the ham and pasta into the thermie and cook on 90degrees on speed 4 for 10 minutes or until thickened to your liking.
While the cheese sauce is cooking, cook the GF pasta in a pot of boiling water as per the packets instructions.
When both the pasta and cheese sauce are cooked, drain the pasta and return it to the pot and add cheese sauce to the pot with the pasta, combine and serve immediately with grated cheese (optional).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Little piggy faces
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado