- 500 grams Gluten Free Pasta, tubes, shells or twists
- 750 grams soy milk or almond milk, gluten free
- 60 grams melted butter or dairy free margarine, nutalex
- 85 grams Corn Flour, coles brand is gluten free
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Parsley Flakes, use fresh if you have it
- 50 grams Cup diced ham or bacon
- 150 grams grated cheese, of your choice.
- 1 pinch pepper
Place all the ingredients apart from the ham and pasta into the thermie and cook on 90degrees on speed 4 for 10 minutes or until thickened to your liking.
While the cheese sauce is cooking, cook the GF pasta in a pot of boiling water as per the packets instructions.
When both the pasta and cheese sauce are cooked, drain the pasta and return it to the pot and add cheese sauce to the pot with the pasta, combine and serve immediately with grated cheese (optional).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Beef & Pork Burger Patties
- Antipasto Cheese Ball Christmas Tree
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Savoury Biscotti
- Fresh tomato tart
- Guilt free Hollandaise Sauce
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Caramelised onion and beetroot relish
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse