- 1000 g water
- 400 g medium grain rice
- 100 g Apple cider vinegar.
- 1 tablespoon Maple syrup (or not)
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
Recipe is created for
cook rice as Happy Japanese Sushi Rice
after empty rice water
put in vinegar mix
pour on, mix gently into warm rice
let it cool before rolling or constructing sushi
my kids like it sour with lots of apple cider vinegar,sushi rice doesn't get so hard in the fridge.great for school lunch.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou