- 1 onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 20grams oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tbls Vegetable stock paste
- 30grm honey
- 400grm Boiling water
- 400grm coconut cream
- 2tbls Dijon mustard
- 250grm Spiral pasta
- 5 blocks frozen spinach leaves
- 1 cup peas
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add onion, garlic and oil to the
2. Chop 3 seconds speed 6
3. Saute 4 mins 100 degrees speed 1
4. Insert butterfly
5. Add chicken, veg stock, honey, water, coconut cream, mustard and pasta
6. Cook 20 mins 100 degrees reverse speed 1
7. Put frozen spinach blocks in a sieve and run hot water over them to defrost
8. Put spinach and peas into thermo server and pour honey mustard chicken on top
9. Stir and let sit for 5 minutes for peace to defrost
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.