- 1/2 onion
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 10 g Evoo
- 1 tomato
- 150 g chicken, finely sliced
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp ground tumeric
- 1/2 tsp ground cummin
- 100 g chicken stock
- 100 g cream
- 60 g fettucini, broken in half
8Recipe is created for
1. Place onion and garlic in TM, chop 2-3 seconds sp 3. Scrape down bowl.
2. Add oil: cook for 2 min at 100º on sp.1.
3. Add tomato: chop 2-3 seconds, on sp 3.
4. Insert butterfly, and add remaining ingredients. Ensure the fettucini is spread evenly and is down into the liquid.
5. Cook for 18 min at 100º on sp.1 .
Serve and enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Huldah's Chickpea Curry
- Huldah's Roast Tomato and Bread Soup
- Huldah's Whole Orange Syrup Cake
- Huldah's Curry and Rice Soup
- Huldah's Tuna Macaroni Bake
- Huldah's Turkish Pide Rolls
- Huldah's Honey-Mustard Chicken Risotto - for two
- Huldah's Lemon Chicken Risotto - for 1
- Huldah's Pasta and Tuna
- Huldah's Vanilla Yoghurt
- Butterscotch Baileys
- Beef & Pork Burger Patties
- Brandy Ice Cream
- Antipasto Cheese Ball Christmas Tree
- Nuts and Bolts with a twist
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Keto Fathead Rolls
- Jaffa cake
- Breadcrumbs for Fish
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice