- zest 1/2 lemon
- 25 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 25 g Evoo
- 300 g water
- 1 1/2 tbs vegetable stock
- 1 tsp Italian dried herbs
- 125 g dried penne pasta
- 400 g tinned tuna, drained
- 3 cubes frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
Recipe is created for
1. Grate lemon zest and cheese 10 sec/speed 9.
Set aside: clean and dry mixing bowl.
2. Place onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape bowl.
3. Add oil and sauté 3 min/Varoma/speed 1.
4. Add water, herbs and stock and cook 10 min/100ºC/speed 1.
5. Add pasta, spinach, peas and tuna and cook 10 min/100ºC/speed 1 .
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste, stir through cherry tomatoes, and serve with reserved lemon and cheese.
Equivalent fresh herbs of your choice can be substituted for the dried herbs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Huldah's Chickpea Curry
- Huldah's Roast Tomato and Bread Soup
- Huldah's Whole Orange Syrup Cake
- Huldah's Curry and Rice Soup
- Huldah's Tuna Macaroni Bake
- Huldah's Turkish Pide Rolls
- Huldah's Butter Chicken with Fettucini
- Huldah's Honey-Mustard Chicken Risotto - for two
- Huldah's Lemon Chicken Risotto - for 1
- Huldah's Vanilla Yoghurt
- Spring time spinach cob loaf
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- mint sauce tm5
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Green wellness juice
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice