- zest 1/2 lemon
- 25 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 25 g Evoo
- 300 g water
- 1 1/2 tbs vegetable stock
- 1 tsp Italian dried herbs
- 125 g dried penne pasta
- 400 g tinned tuna, drained
- 3 cubes frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
8Recipe is created for
1. Grate lemon zest and cheese 10 sec/speed 9.
Set aside: clean and dry mixing bowl.
2. Place onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape bowl.
3. Add oil and sauté 3 min/Varoma/speed 1.
4. Add water, herbs and stock and cook 10 min/100ºC/speed 1.
5. Add pasta, spinach, peas and tuna and cook 10 min/100ºC/speed 1 .
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste, stir through cherry tomatoes, and serve with reserved lemon and cheese.
Equivalent fresh herbs of your choice can be substituted for the dried herbs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Huldah's Chickpea Curry
- Huldah's Roast Tomato and Bread Soup
- Huldah's Whole Orange Syrup Cake
- Huldah's Curry and Rice Soup
- Huldah's Tuna Macaroni Bake
- Huldah's Turkish Pide Rolls
- Huldah's Butter Chicken with Fettucini
- Huldah's Honey-Mustard Chicken Risotto - for two
- Huldah's Lemon Chicken Risotto - for 1
- Huldah's Vanilla Yoghurt
- Hillbilly's Special Non Fried Rice
- Raspberry tartlets
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- Gluten Free Buttercake
- 60 minute lunch rolls
- Date and Walnut Roll
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Steamed Port Dumplings
- Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Gluten Free Bread
- Healthy Coconut Custard