- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 25g oil (evoo)
- 15g plain flour
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 100g macaroni
- 400g tuna, drained
- 2 sticks celery, finely sliced
- extra grated cheese
25h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1. Place onion and garlic in TM, chop at speed 7 for 30 seconds.
2. Add oil, and sauté for 3 mins at 100℃ on speed 3.
3. Add flour, milk, mustard, grated cheese and macaroni, and cook for 15 mins at 90℃ on speed 2 .
4. Add drained tuna and celery, stir for 1 min .
5. Pour into oven-proof dishes, top with the extra cheese to taste, and bake at 160℃ (fan forced) for 25 mins.
Add 1 tsp Italian herbs for extra flavour.
Serve with quartered cherry tomatoes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Huldah's Chickpea Curry
- Huldah's Roast Tomato and Bread Soup
- Huldah's Whole Orange Syrup Cake
- Huldah's Curry and Rice Soup
- Huldah's Turkish Pide Rolls
- Huldah's Butter Chicken with Fettucini
- Huldah's Honey-Mustard Chicken Risotto - for two
- Huldah's Lemon Chicken Risotto - for 1
- Huldah's Pasta and Tuna
- Huldah's Vanilla Yoghurt
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Genovese pasta
- Soph’s banana cake
- Soph’s Pasta Sauce
- Banana bread with sultanas
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)