- 1 large white onion
- 1 stalk Celery
- 2 sprig rosemary, fresh
- 15 g Dried Porcini Mushrooms
- 300 g Aborio Rice
- 100 g white wine
- 2 tablespoon TM vege or chicken stock
- 500 g Mixed mushrooms sliced, eg chestnut, swiss brown, shitake, oyster
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bunch Thyme
- 1 large knob of butter - about 1 tbsp
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 50 g oil
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 bunch flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 litre water
1) Place parmesan cheese into TM bowl and pulverise for 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside
2) Place parsley into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 6-7. Set aside.
3) Halve and peel onion and place in TM with celery, garlic and dried porcini. Chop for 2-3 seconds on speed 6-7.
4) Add oil abd saute for 2 mins at 100 degrees, speed 1.
5) Add rice and finely chopped rosemary with the wine into the TM and saute for 2 mins at 100 degrees, "Counter-clockwise operation" speed soft
6) Add stock and water along with half of the muchrooms, half of the thyme and cook for 16-17 mins at 100 degrees "Counter-clockwise operation" , speed soft.
7) While cooking risotto, place the other half of the mushrooms into a hot oven proof frying pan, adding some oil, salt and pepper and the other half of the thyme. (You can add more garlic if you want). Stir on high heat for a couple of minutes then place pan under a high temp grill to crisp them up. Remove once golden and crispy.
After risotto has finished cooking, stir in the butter and parmesan. Add a good squeeze of lemon juice and add a little more water if needed to make oozy. Season with Salt and pepper. Add half of the parsley to the risotto and half onto the crispy mushrooms.
9) Serve risotto and top with crispy mushrooms and more parmesan
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Easy and Best Gluten Free pasta dough EVER!!
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Hearty Mince and Macaroni Casserole
- Low FODMAP Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Chicken Pumpkin and Spinach Cannelloni
- Bestest Mac'n'Cheese
- Low Fodmap Mushroom Chicken Risotto Gluten and Dairy Free
- Sharlene’s Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Recco Classico
- Creamy Bacon Thyme Sauce
- Pasta with spicy tomato sauce
- 'Squid Game' Stir Fry - Bulgogi Beef
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Seafood Pie
- Slow Cooked Lamb Leg
- Cheese and Spinach Chicken Loaf
- Sweet & Sour Pork and Rice
- Cinnamon Apple Cake
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Tomato and Salmon Dip
- Dairy Free Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Healthy Nutty Sweet treat bliss balls
- My Everyday White Bread