- 1 large white onion
- 1 stalk Celery
- 2 sprig rosemary, fresh
- 15 g Dried Porcini Mushrooms
- 300 g Aborio Rice
- 100 g white wine
- 2 tablespoon TM vege or chicken stock
- 500 g Mixed mushrooms sliced, eg chestnut, swiss brown, shitake, oyster
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bunch Thyme
- 1 large knob of butter - about 1 tbsp
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 50 g oil
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 bunch flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 litre water
1) Place parmesan cheese into TM bowl and pulverise for 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside
2) Place parsley into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 6-7. Set aside.
3) Halve and peel onion and place in TM with celery, garlic and dried porcini. Chop for 2-3 seconds on speed 6-7.
4) Add oil abd saute for 2 mins at 100 degrees, speed 1.
5) Add rice and finely chopped rosemary with the wine into the TM and saute for 2 mins at 100 degrees, "Counter-clockwise operation" speed soft
6) Add stock and water along with half of the muchrooms, half of the thyme and cook for 16-17 mins at 100 degrees "Counter-clockwise operation" , speed soft.
7) While cooking risotto, place the other half of the mushrooms into a hot oven proof frying pan, adding some oil, salt and pepper and the other half of the thyme. (You can add more garlic if you want). Stir on high heat for a couple of minutes then place pan under a high temp grill to crisp them up. Remove once golden and crispy.
After risotto has finished cooking, stir in the butter and parmesan. Add a good squeeze of lemon juice and add a little more water if needed to make oozy. Season with Salt and pepper. Add half of the parsley to the risotto and half onto the crispy mushrooms.
9) Serve risotto and top with crispy mushrooms and more parmesan
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken rice paste
- Tuna Risotto
- Amazing Mac and cheese
- My kids favourite Bolognese
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Frenisian Slaw
- Gluten Free Wonton Wrappers
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Gourmet crackers
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Pork Pot Stickers