- 350 g pasta, macaroni
- 150 g Tasty cheese, Roughly Chopped
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, Roughly Chopped
- 1 --- brown onion
- 1 packages Smiths Duo's Chips, I used Sour Cream and Nachos but you could try any of the flavours or just plain
- 1 cans Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 300 g bacon, Roughly Chopped
- 30 g oil, olive, extra virgin
8Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven 220 degrees.
2. Cook pasta as per packet directions.
3. Grate 100g of tasty cheese 5 sec/speed 7. Place in a separate bowl.
4. Grate the remaining tasty cheese and parmesan 5 sec/speed 7. Place in a separate bowl.
5. Place packet of Duo's into TM Bowl 4 sec/speed 7.
6. Wash and dry TM Bowl.
7. Peel onion, quarter and place in TM bowl 3 Sec/Speed 7.
8. Add roughly chopped bacon 2 sec/speed 5. Scrape sides down.
9. Add Olive Oil 4 mins/Veroma/stirring speed.
10. Drain pasta and return to pot, add bacon mixture, tasty cheese mixture and cream of chicken soup together until well combined.
11. Place in a lasagne tray and sprinkle Duo mixture over the top. Then sprinkle tasty and parmesan mixture covering the chips.
12. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden brown.
This is a family favourite and is great for lunchboxes the next day! Have fun with it (I'm not allowed to as my husband is super fussy with this particular dish!). You could add peas, shallots, a variety of chips of different flavours - it really is such a versitile dish. I have never been able to freeze it because it goes so quickly - so I am not sure how it would turn out.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.