- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small green capsicum, quartered
- 1 small red capsicum, quartered
- salt and pepper to taste
- 20 grams oil
- 100 grams Hot sopressa, diced
- 500 grams mince beef, (approx)
- 600 grams fresh tomatoes
- 2 heaped tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 heaped tablespoon Stock Concentrate, (TM vegetable stock concentrate)
- 100 grams red wine
- 2 bay leaves
- 150 grams Marinated eggplant
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- 500 grams Milk
- 50 grams plain flour
- 50 grams Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package dried lasagne sheets
- 250 grams Mozzarella Cheese, grated
40h 25minPreparation 25minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
1. Place tomatoes in TM bowl and chop 3-5 seconds on speed 7. Reseve aside, no need to wipe down bowl.
2. Place Onion, red and green capsicums, Garlic into TM Bowl. Chop for 7 seconds on Speed 7.
3. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add oil, mince, hot sopressa and bay leaves. Cook on Varoma Temp for 10 minutes, reverse and speed soft.
4. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add reserved tomatoes, tomato paste, mushrooms, wine and stock concentrate. Cook at 100 degrees for 10 minutes, reverse and speed soft. If still too liquid for you, cook further for 6 minutes on varoma to reduce liquid
5. Transfer into a large bowl to keep warm while making bechamel sauce.
1. Clean and dry Thermo Bowl
2. Place all ingredients into TM bowl and cook for 7 minutes at 90degrees on Speed 4.
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Grease a lasagne baking dish.
3. Using a slotted ladle to drain excess liquid from meat mixture, scoop meat first into baking dish, then fresh lasagne sheets, then meat, then layer of marinated eggplant, then bechamel sauce, then fresh lasagne sheets, then meat, ending with bechamel sauce (you can add another layer in there of each if you have some left over).
4. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake in oven 35 - 45 minutes until golden brown on top. If you have fan forced, cover with foil for the first 20 mins.
6. Allow to cool for 10-15 mins before serving.
Bechamel Sauce (recipe on page 58 of EDC)
Putting Lasagne together
Accessories you need
Great with salad
Remove the bay leaves before constructing lasagne
Add salt and pepper to the meat mixture to taste before constructing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Cinnamon Butter
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Kids Bubble cups
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice