- 320 grams risotto rice
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 40 grams Butter
- 40 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp veggie stock
- 300 grams bone broth (home made chicken stock)
- 600 grams water
- 200 grams chicken, left over cooked is also fine
- 2 juice of lemons
- 2 tbsp lemon rind
- 3 drops lemon essential oil, optional
- 2 bunches parsley
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place garlic and onion in mixing bowl and chop 5 sec on speed 5.
2. Scrap down the sides. Add olive oil and saute for 3 mins 100 speed 1
3. Add rice and toast for 3 mins 100 speed 1 without inserting the MC
4. Add wine and cook for 1 min 100 speed 1 without inserting the MC
5. Add water, stocks, chicken, lemon rind and lemon juice and cook for 18 mins 100 speed 1. Use basket on top instead of MC.
6. After 18 mins add parley and cook for a further 2 mins 100 speed 1. Use basket on top instead of MC.
7. Serve with Parmesan cheese or without if diary intolerant.
Omit butter and dont add cheese if dairy intollerant. Still just as yummy.
Approx 12g per fat per serve without cheese.
SImilar recipes on my blog
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted capsicum & jalapeno hummus (low salt)
- Fruit Crumble Muffins
- Zesty ginger oat & coconut crunch
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Fermented cucumbers
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Vegetable Bake
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Beetroot Burgers
- Snickers Cheesecake