- 320 grams risotto rice
- 1 onion, halved
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 free rang chicken breasts, pre steamed in Varoma
- 900 grams filtered water
- 40 grams cold pressed olive oil
- 100 grams white wine
- 50 grams lemon juice
- 2 tbsp lemon rind
- 1 tbsp veg stock
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 bunches parsley
Place garlic and onion in mixing bowl and chop 5 sec on speed 5.
2. Scrap down the sides. Add olive oil and saute for 3 mins 100 speed 1
3. Add rice and toast for 3 mins 100 speed 1 without inserting the MC
4. Add wine and cook for 1 min 100 speed 1 without inserting the MC
5. Add water, stock, pre steamed chicken, salt, lemon rind and lemon juice and cook for 18 mins 100 speed 1.
6. After 18 mins add parley and cook for a further 2 mins 100 speed 1.
7. Serve with Parmesan cheese or without if diary intolerant.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Risotto
- Matt Pasta
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Creamy Fettuccini with Tuna
- Gus' Pasta
- Tom Yum Fried Noodles (Rice Vermicelli)
- Rich Chunky Bolognese Sauce
- Pumpkin and chicken risotto with spinach and pinenuts
- 3 Cheese Macaroni
- Simple Cheesy Pasta
- Creamy Tomato, Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Zucchini Pasta slice