- 1 can Rossella Tomatoe soup consentrate
- 1 Quantity of EDC Bechamel Sauce
- 250 g Diced bacon
- 1 onion
- 250 g Kraft Cheddar Cheese cubed
- 500 g cooked Elbow Noodles
Cook pasta in a pot of boiling water for about 12min depending on size of pasta, then drain.
Chop onion and bacon turbo 2/3 times till choped to desired size
then cook 5 min on varoma and put aside
Make up Bechamel sauce out of everyday cookbook
then add cheese and soup cook 100 degrees 3 minutes speed 3
Put noodles, onion, bacon and sauce in oven proof bowl and stir till combined sprinkle with a little extra cheese and bake in moderate oven till cheese is melted or under griller
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Cheats Mansef
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Raw Kebbe
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup