- 1 can Rossella Tomatoe soup consentrate
- 1 Quantity of EDC Bechamel Sauce
- 250 g Diced bacon
- 1 onion
- 250 g Kraft Cheddar Cheese cubed
- 500 g cooked Elbow Noodles
Cook pasta in a pot of boiling water for about 12min depending on size of pasta, then drain.
Chop onion and bacon turbo 2/3 times till choped to desired size
then cook 5 min on varoma and put aside
Make up Bechamel sauce out of everyday cookbook
then add cheese and soup cook 100 degrees 3 minutes speed 3
Put noodles, onion, bacon and sauce in oven proof bowl and stir till combined sprinkle with a little extra cheese and bake in moderate oven till cheese is melted or under griller
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta