- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 --- brown onion, peeled & halved
- 1 --- carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 --- Capsicum, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Stock Concentrate (EDC)
- 1-2 cm fresh ginger, peeled
- 30 g Nuttelex
- Mixed fresh herbs
- 500 g chicken breast, diced
- 1 can Mango in syrup, 425g
- 300 g Aborio Rice
- 270 g coconut cream
- 230 g water
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
Place fresh herbs, garlic, ginger & onion into TM bowl. Chop for 4 seconds on speed 7
Add nuttelex and saute for 2 minutes at 100°C on speed 1
Add carrots, capsicum & mango and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7
Insert butterfly, add chicken and cook for 5 minutes at 100°C on +
Add rest of ingredients and cook for 17 minutes at 100°C on +
Pour into Thermo Server and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes. This assists in the continued absorbtion of liquid by the rice. Serve
You could also use real mangoes, but probably need to add a little more.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Garlic Soup
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages