- 400 g tomatoes
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 40 g olive oil
- 500 g Beef mince
- 140 g tomato paste
- 1 jar Leggo's sun dried tomato pesto (190g)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 60 g Butter
- 50 g plain flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- 250 g Milk
- 250 g ricotta
- 125 g grated cheese
- 45 g Grated Parmesan
- 250 g Frozen spinach, defrosted
- grated cheese, for sprinkling on top
- Parmesan cheese, for sprinkling on top
- 6 sheets Lasagne sheets
1h 40minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Blitz tomatos for 5 seconds, speed 5. Set aside.
Place onion and garlic in bowl. Chop for 5 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down. Add oil. Saute for 5 minutes, 120 degrees, speed 2.
Add mince. Saute for 8 minutes, 120 degrees, speed 1.
Add diced tomatoes, tomato paste, pesto, and salt and pepper. Cook for 20 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1. Set aside.
In rinsed bowl add butter, plain flour, salt, nutmeg, milk and ricotta. Cook for 10 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 3.
Add cheeses and spinach. Cook for a further 2 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 3.
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Lay 2 sheets of pasta, then half meat sauce, and a third of the white sauce.
Repeat with 2 sheets of pasta, remaining meat sauce, and another third of the white sauce.
Finish with 2 sheets of pasta, remaining white sauce and sprinkling of cheeses.
Cook in oven for 40 minutes.
Original version had spinach as part of the middle layer, but kids are much happier with green sauce.
Can use a can of diced tomato in place of fresh tomoato.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Crusty Loaf
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Lamb Ragu
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Green goodness soup