- 400 g tomatoes
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 40 g olive oil
- 500 g Beef mince
- 140 g tomato paste
- 1 jar Leggo's sun dried tomato pesto (190g)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 60 g Butter
- 50 g plain flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- 250 g Milk
- 250 g ricotta
- 125 g grated cheese
- 45 g Grated Parmesan
- 250 g Frozen spinach, defrosted
- grated cheese, for sprinkling on top
- Parmesan cheese, for sprinkling on top
- 6 sheets Lasagne sheets
1h 40minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Blitz tomatos for 5 seconds, speed 5. Set aside.
Place onion and garlic in bowl. Chop for 5 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down. Add oil. Saute for 5 minutes, 120 degrees, speed 2.
Add mince. Saute for 8 minutes, 120 degrees, speed 1.
Add diced tomatoes, tomato paste, pesto, and salt and pepper. Cook for 20 minutes, 100 degrees, "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1. Set aside.
In rinsed bowl add butter, plain flour, salt, nutmeg, milk and ricotta. Cook for 10 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 3.
Add cheeses and spinach. Cook for a further 2 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 3.
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Lay 2 sheets of pasta, then half meat sauce, and a third of the white sauce.
Repeat with 2 sheets of pasta, remaining meat sauce, and another third of the white sauce.
Finish with 2 sheets of pasta, remaining white sauce and sprinkling of cheeses.
Cook in oven for 40 minutes.
Accessories you need
Original version had spinach as part of the middle layer, but kids are much happier with green sauce.
Can use a can of diced tomato in place of fresh tomoato.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy and Best Gluten Free pasta dough EVER!!
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Hearty Mince and Macaroni Casserole
- Low FODMAP Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Chicken Pumpkin and Spinach Cannelloni
- Bestest Mac'n'Cheese
- Low Fodmap Mushroom Chicken Risotto Gluten and Dairy Free
- Sharlene’s Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Recco Classico
- Creamy Bacon Thyme Sauce
- Pasta with spicy tomato sauce
- Yellow rice in the rice cooker
- Dairy Free Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- The Best Chewy Anzac Biscuits
- Pumpkin & herb doggy treats
- My Everyday White Bread
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Treens Cheese Sauce
- Curried egg
- BASO SAPI (INDONESIAN MEAT BALLS)
- Rhonda's Rocky Road
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie