- 20 g olive oil
- 400 g lean beef mince
- 1 Large Brown Onion, peeled, halved
- 4 clove garlic, peeled
- 2 can 400g Diced Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp Dried Parsley Flakes
- 3 tablespoon TM Veg Stock Concentrate
- 600 g water
- 185 g Lasagne sheets, broken into 5cm squares
- 4 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 140 g Mozarella Cheese, cut into 5cm cubes
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, cut into 3cm cubes
- 225 g ricotta cheese
1. Crush Fennel Seeds, Rosemary, and Thyme 15sec/Speed9 - just enough to crush them to release aromas, not to mill them too finely. Set aside with the other dried herbs.
2. Shred Mozarella, 20sec/Speed4, followed by 4sec/Speed5 (to break down any remaining chunks). Set aside.
3. Grate cubed Parmesan 10sec/Speed9. Place into a bowl with the Ricotta, and use a fork to combine them together. Set aside, Rinse TM Bowl.
1. Chop Onion and Garlic 5sec/Speed5. Scrape down sides of bowl, add 20g Olive Oil, and Saute 3min/Varoma/Speed1. (MC off).
2. Set to 5min/100degrees/Reverse/Speed1, and crumble beef mince into the bowl through top of lid while blades are turning. This will brown the mince. Once all the mince has been added to the bowl, reduce the Speed setting to Soft Stir. (leave MC off).
3. Add TM Veg Stock Paste, Tomatoes, Tomato Paste, Dried Herbs, 600g Water and cook with MC on, 10min/100deg/Reverse/Speed1.
4. Add broken up pasta. The bowl will be quite full - use spatula to carefully push the lasagne into the sauce so it is fully submerged. Cook (MC on) for 10min/100deg/Reverse/Speed Soft.
5. Ladle soup into bowls and spoon a large scoop of the Ricotta Cheese mixture into the middle of each bowl. Top it with a generous sprinkle of the shredded Mozarella and fresh Parsley leaves for garnish.
Accessories you need
- This lasagne 'soup' comes out quite thick, like a casserole. However, if you would like a thicker more lasagne-like consistency, you can increase the beef mince by 100g, and reduce the water by 100g.
- For a baked melted cheese topping, try using the 500g mince/500g water suggestion in the tip above, and once cooked, pour this into a baking dish, top with the Ricotta mix and Mozarella, and grill in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes. You can then spoon it out into bowls to serve, and garnish with the parsley leaves last.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Chicken Soup 3 Ways
- Blueberry Lemon Cake
- Pear & Vanilla Cake (Failsafe, Nut Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Pina Colada Style Sorbet
- Easy Thai Fish Cakes
- Reuben Dip
- Mango, Avocado & Coconut Ice Cream - Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- Yakiudon Noodles
- Probiotic Oat Smoothie
- Vegetarian Lentil Sausage Rolls
- Atlantic Lime Pie
- Vanilla Tapioca Custard (Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Corn Free)
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Zucchini balls
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Chickpea Dosa
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Violet Crumble Cheesecake
- Chocolate Panforte
- Simple, creamy Hommus