- 1 Large carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 small/baby raw beetroot, halved, or 1/4 large beetroot
- 1 medium zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable stock concentrate, make sure its tomato free
- 250 grams water
- 100 grams macaroni, or another small pasta shape
- 50 grams mild cheese, like tasty or provolone
8Recipe is created for
In the mixing bowl chop the vegetables 6 sec./speed 6.
Scrape down and add the water and stock then cook for 5 minutes/100'C/speed 2.
Puree for 10 sec./speed 9. Scrape down and puree again if needed.
Add the pasta shapes, then cook for another 5/100'C//speed 2.
Check the sauce, adding more liquid if needed and cook for another 5/100'C/speed 2.
Serve your no-tomato napoli pasta with grated mild cheddar, provolone or another soft cheese.
Grate in your Thermomix as per the EDC.
In my case bubba was standing under the bowl as I dished it up and was not going to wait for me to clean and dry the bowl so I just grated a little with a hand grater and let her eat. Then I grated the rest of the cheese later in the Thermomix to top the left overs.
If you are not going to cook the pasta in the sauce then cook for 10 minutes rather than for 5 before pureeing and it is ready.
No-Tomato Napoli with Pasta
Serving You Pasta
Just Sauce, no Pasta
To make gluten free simply use a gluten free pasta shape or use rice. Soak the rice before cooking to help it cook faster and you may need to increase the cooking time.
Lovely as a sauce for adults or kids, my 14mth old loves it. Can be used as a base for your favorites like bolognaise, just increase as needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Paleo Chicken, Sage & Brandy Pate - Dairy Free Option
- Cream of Smokey Tomato Soup - Paleo, GAPS, Dairy Free, Vegan
- Mexican Baked Rice - Primal Grain Free Option
- Paleo Soft American Style Cookies 3 ways! - Grain & Gluten Free, Vegan option
- Paleo Waffles - Gluten, Grain & Dairy Free
- Paleo Fluffy Waffles with Whipped Coconut Cream - Gluten, Grain & Dairy Free.
- "Un-Fried Cauli Rice" - Paleo, GAPS, Gluten & Grain Free, Vego option
- Paleo ANZAC biscuits (Gluten & Grain Free)
- GAPS & Paleo Zucchini Pancakes - Hidden Veggies
- Delicious Paleo Butter Chicken Curry - Mild (GAPS, gluten & dairy free option)
- 2 ingredient Pumpkin Custard (Dairy, Grain & Gluten Free, GAPS & Paleo)
- Super Silky Paleo Cauliflower & Parsnip Mash
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheats kousa
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Left Over Porridge Bread
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- English muffins