- 2 carrots
- 1 stick Celery
- 6 button mushrooms
- 100 g Frozen Corn Kernals
- 200 g frozen peas
- 20 g sesame oil
- 1/2 an Onion, peeled
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 4-6 Rindless Bacon Rashers
- 350 g basmati rice
- 950 g water
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp kecap mqanis, or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- --- choped BBQ chicken, optional, for a bigger meal
- Put carrots & celery into TM bowl and chop for 4 seconds, speed 4-5. Add mushrooms to bowl and chop for 3 seconds, speed 3. Put into varoma bowl. Don't wash the bowl.Weigh peas & corn on top of the veg & mushrooms. Put the varoma bowl aside.Put onion & garlic into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds, speed 6. Add bacon to bowl and chop for 2 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down bowl & repeat if necessary. Scrape down the bowl, add the oil and saute for 5 minutes, 100C, speed 1. Add to varoma bowl on top of other vegies. Don't wash the bowl.Put water into TM bowl, insert basket and weigh in rice (no need to wash). Put lid on and put varoma into place. Cook 15 minutes, 100C, speed 4.Meanwhile wet & scrunch a piece of baking paper & lay on varoma tray. Pour eggs onto this. When time is up put cubed chicken in with vegies to warm up and put varoma tray into place and cook for 5 minutes, 100C, speed 4. Cut egg up with spatula and add to a large bowl with thr rice and vegetables. Add the sauces, salt & pepper and combine all together.Enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken rice paste
- Tuna Risotto
- Amazing Mac and cheese
- My kids favourite Bolognese
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls