- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 40g oilve oil
- 5 Roma tomatoes, chopped in halves
- 4 sun dried tomatoes
- 10 basil leaves, fresh
- 2 heaped tablespoons vegetable stock concentrate
- 600g water
- 300g arborio rice
- 1/3 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup slice mushrooms
- pinch black pepper
- Few pinches salt
- 1/2 cup Sliced black Olives
- 1/2 red capsicum diced
- 1/2 green capsicum diced
8Recipe is created for
Place onion and garlic in TM bowl and chop for 5-7 seconds on speed 7.
Add 40g oil, saute 3 minutes, 100 degrees on speed 1.
Add Roma tomatoes, sundried tomato and basil, chop for 3 seconds on speed 7.
Now add the diced mushroom, diced capsicum, 600g water, Vegetable Stock Concentrate, pepper, salt, sliced black olives and 300g arborio rice.
Cook for 17 minutes at 100 degrees on Reverse speed 1-2
Place in Thermoserve and stir through 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese.
Cover and rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Olive and Vegetable Risotto
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Choc Chip Cookies
- Penny’s protein packed choc chip cookies
- Hillbilly's Special Non Fried Rice
- Raspberry tartlets
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- Gluten Free Buttercake
- 60 minute lunch rolls
- Date and Walnut Roll
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Steamed Port Dumplings
- Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken