- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 40g oilve oil
- 5 Roma tomatoes, chopped in halves
- 4 sun dried tomatoes
- 10 basil leaves, fresh
- 2 heaped tablespoons vegetable stock concentrate
- 600g water
- 300g arborio rice
- 1/3 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup slice mushrooms
- pinch black pepper
- Few pinches salt
- 1/2 cup Sliced black Olives
- 1/2 red capsicum diced
- 1/2 green capsicum diced
8Recipe is created for
Place onion and garlic in TM bowl and chop for 5-7 seconds on speed 7.
Add 40g oil, saute 3 minutes, 100 degrees on speed 1.
Add Roma tomatoes, sundried tomato and basil, chop for 3 seconds on speed 7.
Now add the diced mushroom, diced capsicum, 600g water, Vegetable Stock Concentrate, pepper, salt, sliced black olives and 300g arborio rice.
Cook for 17 minutes at 100 degrees on Reverse speed 1-2
Place in Thermoserve and stir through 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese.
Cover and rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Olive and Vegetable Risotto
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough