- 250g Aldi GF Quinoa Pasta, 1.5lt water kettle 100deg, then cook 9mins. Drain
- 40g Nuttelex (or butter alternative)
- 600g almond milk (unsweetened), or Cashew milk
- 40g GF plain flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pepper to tast
- 15g savoury yeast flakes
- 150-200g Lactose Free Cheddar Cheese, DF - use DF Cheddar or Pizza cheese
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place all ingredients into the bowl (except pasta).
2. Cook 8min/90deg/Spd2.5/REV.
3. Transfer into a Thermoserver putting lid on to keep warm.
Clean bowl & without drying.
1. Add 1.5LT and set to KETTLE mode 100deg, turn dial.
2. Pour 250g of penne pasta thru hole in lid (into water).
3. Cook 9min/100deg/Spd1/REV/MC off.
4. Drain & tip into thermoserver with cheese sauce & stir.
5. Serve immediately with a sprig of parsley & lashings of smoked paprika. Enjoy!
Make Sauce and then the Pasta below:
Accessories you need
Feel free to add ham, chicken or bacon if desired in step 1 alternatively use TM6 to saute chicken and add to the thermoserver whilst cooking the sauce & pasta.
The reason I make the sauce first is because when using GF Pasta first and place this into the Thermoserver it glugs together in one big thing - making it this way eliminates that and each penne is beautifully covered by delicious sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay Chicken Super Bowl
- Coconut Rice
- Not Fried Rice
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Easy and Best Gluten Free pasta dough EVER!!
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Hearty Mince and Macaroni Casserole
- Low FODMAP Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Chicken Pumpkin and Spinach Cannelloni
- Bestest Mac'n'Cheese
- Low Fodmap Mushroom Chicken Risotto Gluten and Dairy Free
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Vegan Caramel Sauce DF GF
- Supercharger Mousse DF/GF
- Coco Therapy (DF, GF, SF)
- Tari's Fruit Mince Pies
- 'You Won't Believe They Are Gluten Free Pancakes' (GF, DF, Refined SF)
- GF Double Choc Cookies
- Cashew & Peanut Brittle (Gluten Free)
- Black & Chewy Superbars (Gluten & Dairy Free)
- Dairy Free Jaffa Fudge Brownies
- Coconut Waffles with Coconut Choc Sauce
- Dutch Honey Cake