- 1 medium cauliflower head
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, halved
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- some parsley
- 3 pieces bacon rashers, chopped up
- 2 chicken breasts, diced into large pieces
- 1 chilli, chopped up
- 10 mushrooms, sliced
- 5 sundried tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Stock - EDC
- 1/4 Cup of water
- 1 handful of baby spinach
1. put cauliflower florets into TMX bowl, reverse speed 5 for a few seconds (do in batches if need be). Then put aside.
2. Put garlic, onion and parsley into TMX bowl, sp7 3secs. Scrape down sides with spatula. Add bacon and coconut oil and saute 100 degrees, sp1, 3 minutes.
3. Add cauliflower rice, chicken, chilli, mushrooms, sundried tomatoes, vegetable stock and water. 100 degrees, reverse soft speed, 15 minutes.
4. Check if chicken is cooked and do another 5 minutes if necessary.
5. Put baby spinach into thermoserver then pour risotto on top and let sit for a few minutes.
Accessories you need
This is delicious served with Quirky Cooking's macadamia cheese! You can change the ingredients to suit what is in your house e.g. change bacon for chorizo, or put baby spinach in the bottom of the thermoserver before putting the risotto in. Add extra ingredients such as olives, capsicum etc.
I pre-chopped the bacon, mushrooms and sundried tomatoes as I prefer the texture like that but you don't have to. Add the bacon in with the onion and garlic to chop, and simply add the mushrooms and sundried tomatoes in as per the recipe and the blades will chop them up slightly instead.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto