- 3 --- spring onions
- 4 --- button mushrooms sliced
- 4 --- bacon rashers roughly sliced or chopped
- 30 g Butter
- 300 g Spaghetti, fettuccine or penne
- 450 g Boiling water
- 200 g thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon Thermomix stock concentrate
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 dash cracked black pepper
- 4 tablespoon parmesan, to serve
Chop spring onions in Bowl Speed 7 for 5 seconds
Add chopped bacon, mushrooms and butter. Saute for 4 mins Varoma Temp Reverse speed 1.
Add pasta (if long break in half or thirds), hot water, cream, stock concentrate, oregano and pepper.
Cook at 100 C 15 Mins
Serve with tablespoon of parmesan cheese on top
Accessories you need
Can be a bit salty if your concentrate is overly salted, so omit concentrate if you dont like saltiness
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma