- 3 --- spring onions
- 4 --- button mushrooms sliced
- 4 --- bacon rashers roughly sliced or chopped
- 30 g Butter
- 300 g Spaghetti, fettuccine or penne
- 450 g Boiling water
- 200 g thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon Thermomix stock concentrate
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 dash cracked black pepper
- 4 tablespoon parmesan, to serve
Chop spring onions in Bowl Speed 7 for 5 seconds
Add chopped bacon, mushrooms and butter. Saute for 4 mins Varoma Temp Reverse speed 1.
Add pasta (if long break in half or thirds), hot water, cream, stock concentrate, oregano and pepper.
Cook at 100 C 15 Mins
Serve with tablespoon of parmesan cheese on top
Accessories you need
Can be a bit salty if your concentrate is overly salted, so omit concentrate if you dont like saltiness
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto