- 50 g parmesan cheese cubed
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 clove garlic
- handful of parsley
- 50 g olive oil
- 2 Chorizo sausage (about 240g) cut length ways then sliced
- 400 g arborio rice
- 2 tbsp TM Veg Stock Concentrate
- 1000 g water (or whatever takes you to the fill line)
- 300 g raw prawns de-tailed & cut in half
- 15 snow peas stalks removed & cut in half
- 100 g white wine
Place the parmesan into TM bowl & pulverise for 10 secon Speed 9. Set aside.
Place onion, garlic & parsley & chop for 3 sec on speed 6-7.
Add oil & chorizo & saute for 2 mins at 100oC on Reverse + speed 1 with MC off.
Insert Butterfly. Add rice & wine into bowl & saute for 2 mins at 100oC on Reverse + speed soft.
Add stock & water (make sure you only fill upto the fill line on the TM bowl!) and cook for 15 mins at 100oC on Reverse + speed soft.
Add in prawns and cook for a futher 2 mins At 100oC on Reverse + speed soft.
Pour into Thermoserver and stir through parmesan. Place snow peas lightly on top of the risotto and place on thermoserver lid. Allow to rest for around 10 mins. This allows the prawns to finish cooking.
Accessories you need
You may like to throw a good couple of handfulls of spinach leaves in the bottom of the thermoserver before you pour in the risotto then stir before serving and omit the snow peas or have both - yum! Left overs for lunch the next day are yummy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados