- 50 g parmesan cheese cubed
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 clove garlic
- handful of parsley
- 50 g olive oil
- 2 Chorizo sausage (about 240g) cut length ways then sliced
- 400 g arborio rice
- 2 tbsp TM Veg Stock Concentrate
- 1000 g water (or whatever takes you to the fill line)
- 300 g raw prawns de-tailed & cut in half
- 15 snow peas stalks removed & cut in half
- 100 g white wine
Place the parmesan into TM bowl & pulverise for 10 secon Speed 9. Set aside.
Place onion, garlic & parsley & chop for 3 sec on speed 6-7.
Add oil & chorizo & saute for 2 mins at 100oC on Reverse + speed 1 with MC off.
Insert Butterfly. Add rice & wine into bowl & saute for 2 mins at 100oC on Reverse + speed soft.
Add stock & water (make sure you only fill upto the fill line on the TM bowl!) and cook for 15 mins at 100oC on Reverse + speed soft.
Add in prawns and cook for a futher 2 mins At 100oC on Reverse + speed soft.
Pour into Thermoserver and stir through parmesan. Place snow peas lightly on top of the risotto and place on thermoserver lid. Allow to rest for around 10 mins. This allows the prawns to finish cooking.
Accessories you need
You may like to throw a good couple of handfulls of spinach leaves in the bottom of the thermoserver before you pour in the risotto then stir before serving and omit the snow peas or have both - yum! Left overs for lunch the next day are yummy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Tomato sausage pasta
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Beef Burgers / Sliders
- Potato and Bacon Frittata
- Cauliflower steaks with lemon coconut sauce
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Rollups
- Fleur's Cauliflower Muffins
- Beetroot dip