- 1 small red chilli
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 Cup Mixed Fresh Herbs, I used basil, thyme and oregano
- 1 level tablespoon oil of choice
- 2 Tins Chopped Tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup White Wine
- 2 Cups green prawns, Cleaned and halved
- 2 Fresh Tomatoes- Diced
- 1 Bulb Fennel, Halved then thinly sliced
- 1 Cup Baby Spinach and/or Rocket
1. Chop Garlic and Chilli 5 secs/Sp 8
2. Scrape down sides, add oil and cook for 2mins/100 degrees/Sp 2
3. Scrape down sides. Add tinned tomatoes and wine then season with salt and pepper. Cook 20mins/100 degrees/Sp 2
4. Add fresh tomatoes, herbs, fennel and prawns. Cook 5 mins/100 degrees/ Reverse/ Sp 2.
5. Add spinach/rocket and combine 20 secs/Sp 1/ Reverse.
This recipe was inspired by a dish I had at Jamie Oliver's restaurant in Perth. Stir this sauce through 2 pkts cooked linguine and garnish with some more rocket if you like
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti Alfredo
- Claypot Rice
- Spaghetti Marinara
- Aglio Olio
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- LCHF Bacon and Mushroom Cauliflower Risotto
- Spinach, Feta and Bacon Crustless Quiche
- Plum Pudding Icecream
- Christmas Brownie
- Candy Cane Chocolate
- Hot Chocolate/Chilli Chocolate Mix
- Sambal Oelek
- Massaman Chicken Curry
- Fermented Tomato Salsa
- Paleo Vegan Mini Raw Carrot Cakes
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Porcupine Meatballs