- 500 g Pumpkin (Japla), Peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 bunch spring onion, Roughly chopped
- 6 Rashers of Middle Bacon, Trimmed and roughly chopped
- 50 g olive oil
- 1 heaped teaspoon nutmeg ground
- 1 tablespoon TM Chicken or Vegetable Stock
- 300 g water
- 300 g fettuccine pasta, Broken in half
- Parmesan cheese, Grated to serve
Recipe is created for
Place pumpkin in TM bowl and chop 10 sec/Sp 4. Set aside.
Place onion and bacon in bowl, chop 16 sec/sp 4
Add oil and sauté 4 min/ Varoma/ Sp 1
Add pumpkin, nutmeg, parsley, water and stock. Cook 10 min/ 100 degrees/ Sp 1
Add pasta, ensure it is covered by sauce.
Cook a further 7 min/100 degrees/
Serve with grated Parmesan.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta