- 1 clove garlic, optional
- Parsely leaves, optional
- 1 onion, halved
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 20 grams Butter, optional
- 40 grams olive oil
- 320 grams aborio rice or carnaroli rice
- 100 grams white wine
- 900 gram Boiling water
- 2 tablespoons TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 2 sachet saffron, 0.1 gr each sachet
- 100 grams frozen peas & corn, thawed
Place parmesan cheese into bowl. Mill for 10 seconds / speed 9. Remove from bowl. Clean base of bowl.
DO NOT USE MC or BUTTERFLY when cooking this risotto. Place the simmering basket on top of the lid to stop splattering. It is important to place the basket on top of the lid as this risotto will splatter.
Add onion, garlic and parsely (if using) into bowl. Chop for 5 seconds / speed 6. Scrape sides of bowl. Add oil, sautee for 3 minutes / 100 degrees / speed 1.
Add rice to bowl, sautee for 3 minutes / 100 degrees / reverse / speed 1.
Add wine to bowl, sautee for 1 minute / 100 degrees / reverse / speed 1.
Place vegetable stock concentrate into bowl with 850 grams of water. Mix sachets of saffron in remaining 50 grams of water. Add to bowl. Cook for 15 minutes / 100 degrees / reverse / speed 1.
After 10 minutes, add peas through whole in lid.
Once cooked, place risotto into thermoserver - add parmesan cheese and butter (if using) and mix through.
I placed baby spinach and rocket in the bottom of my thermoserver - and served with tuna and some shaved parmesan cheese.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies