- 500 g small pre-cooked sausages, Sliced
- 300 g white wine
- 1 carrot, Chopped
- 300 g arborio rice
- 400 g tomato passata, or tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 100 g water
- 100 g grated cheese, Optional (Parmesan works well)
Chop carrot at speed 8 for 7 secs.
Add all remaining ingredients and Cook for 17 mins at 100 degrees on soft .
place remainder of ingredients in bowl and cook for 17 mins on slow speed at 100 degrees.
Rest in serving for 10 minutes before serving. Stir though cheese if desired.
I do not season as this meal is primarily for my kids and I rely on the seasoning of the sausages, definitely worth experimenting with different types of sausages.
Accessories you need
Try different sausages to suit your tastes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lacey Siomo's Chicken Seitan
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Paleo savoury muffins
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Multigrain wholemeal jumbo loaf
- Tuna Risotto
- Nut Free Life Changing Loaf of Bread
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Strawberry Irish Cream Liqueur (Faux Strawberries and Cream Bailey's)
- Mocha Hot Cross Buns