- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 pinch saffron threads
- 800 g hot water
- 1/2 onion, Quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 red capsicum, Cut into large chunks
- 20 g olive oil
- 50-100 g chorizo sausage, Sliced and cut in halves (optional)
- 100 g frozen peas
- 300 g arborio rice
- 250 g hot water, Extra, optional
- 500 g Seafood marinara mix, Thawed
Add the spices and saffron to hot water and set aside.
Place onion and garlic into TM . Chop for 5 seconds, speed 7.
Scrape down and add oil. Sauté for 3 minutes, 100°, speed 1. (MC off)
Add in capsicum and chop for 3 seconds, speed 7. ( If you want the capsicum chunkier, just cut it into strips and omit the extra chopping)
Scrape down and cook for 3 minutes, 100°, speed 1, . Add chorizo, if using, and cook for a further 2-3 mins.
Add in the water, Arborio rice, peas, and pepper to taste. Mix on speed 3 to combine for a couple of seconds
Cook for 16 minutes, 100°, speed 1. Cook with the MC cap out, and place the steaming insert basket on top of lid (to prevent splatters). After the beeps, check the consistency and add the extra water if you feel it is needed. The mix should still be a little liquid.
Add seafood, (poke down into mixture with spatula) and cook for 2 minutes, 100°, speed 1.
Place in Thermoserver and let stand for 5-10 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta
- Chorizo Risotto
- David's Dhall
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Salmon Curry
- Tomato Sauce
- Pasta Sauce
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Spinach and Bacon Cob Loaf Dip
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Hidden veggies pizza sauce
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli